Monday, January 24, 2011

Added Last FM to blogger so you can stalk me even more!

Instead of doing my homework I have wasted my life away by trying to make it so my music player would sync with lastfm, which would then send the information to my blog. Now you can know when and what I listen to 24/7! I still haven't got it to work 100% however. There are a ton of songs that it does not recognize and therefore does not display what I have been listening to, which is a real shame because now you can't see all my obscure techno. Maybe I will try and fix that this weekend. For some reason I have had absolutely no motivation towards school. Hopefully I will find the inspiration soon. Well, I guess I have had a lot of fun doing my calculus and actually got ahead by several weeks, but everything else has just been dread and depressing. Anyhow, I had better go. Farewell (to the whole 2 people who look at this).

Oh, and thanks so much to this person: http://chapmanit.blogspot.com/2010/01/last-fm-widget-found.html.

3 comments:

  1. I see you've figured out that thing with last.fm code from chapman...

    But I didn't...

    Can you help me out? -or send me your code to make a comparison...

    thnx a lot

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sorry I haven't been on here in a while and didn't have comment notifications on! If you still need help, let me know.

      Delete
  2. i was being discussed and didn't even know it. this makes me very happy.

    no scrobbles for the last month, though? hope it is still working properly?

    most recently, i wrote a jplayer extension for zina and have coded so that it scrobbles via ajax.
    have a look >> scrobble >> enter credentials > start scrobbling
    (this is not encrypted. all i can promise is that i'm not saving your password...but use at your own risk and level of trust with me. you get the point from having a look, though)

    nc

    ReplyDelete