Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh, the humanity...

Well, here I am again, ranting about how annoying my little sister is. Lately she has been exhibiting behavior that is worse than usual. Before she used to just sneak out to play with her friends, but now it's all about boys. Every time my parents leave some guys always come over. I walked up stairs only to find some random guy making out with my 15yr old sister on the couch, can I say ewww!?

Furthermore, she always just randomly leaves to go to god knows where and just leaves the door wide open. Oh, don't mind me. I don't care if some random person walks into our house when I am home alone...In regards to game theory I am pretty screwed. If I tell my parents what she is doing then they get pissed at everyone and my sister gets pissed at me. If I don't tell and something happens to her like getting raped or overdosing, then people (possibly including myself) will feel like I am responsible. Now that she is a pot addict there is not much I can do to stop the cycle.

Everything that she does or says just makes me cringe because it is so stupid! I can understand some of the things she does, but it still drives me insane when I talk to her because she thinks she is so tough and understands the consequences to all of her actions, but she doesn't. She is totally in denial and is undeniably naive.

Anyways, I started work at USPS yesterday. It doesn't seem too exciting, but I don't have to talk to anyone, it is part-time and it pays well so I can't complain too much. I just hope I can handle it when I have finals in December because I will have to work a lot of overtime then.

Today Jesus Munoz came over and I helped him get Arabic Lvl 1- Rosetta Stone on his computer. We played around with that for a while before he had to again. It was pretty fun.

That's mostly what I wanted to get out of my system so I can work on some more homework...

Word of the Day: Fiduciary: One who holds a thing in trust for another; a trustee; One who depends for salvation on faith, without works; an antinomian;

No comments:

Post a Comment